UREGARD 60 is a two‐part, water‐based aliphatic polyurethane protective coating for concrete. UREGARD 60 exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, flexibility, weathering, and UV stability equal to conventional solvent‐based catalyzed urethanes without the associated healthand environmental problems. UREGARD 60 is ideal for architectural concrete flooring projects that require low odor applications with high glossretention, ease of cleaning, and resistance to high foot traffic. Recommended areas of use include hospitals, concrete counter tops, and high trafficretail flooring. UREGARD 60 is also suitable for auto service centers, garage floors, warehouses, laboratories, lobbies, theme parks, cafeterias, orrelated exterior or interior high traffic service or chemical exposure areas.
- Water‐based formulation is ultra‐low VOC (<50 g/L mixed), compliant in all states.
- Contains no flammable components for safer shipping and application
- .Ideal use as a topcoat sealer in high traffic areas.
- Provides high levels of sheen and gloss retention and abrasion resistance along with deep color enhancement.
- Non‐yellowing aliphatic formula designed for maximum resistance against sun degradation.
- Provides excellent chemical, oil and stain resistance.
- Allows easier cleaning of sealed surfaces.
- Available in both gloss and satin finishes.