Speccrete® W-10 is a fast setting hydraulic cement formulated to stop active water leaks, seepage, and to withstand hydrostatic pressure and continual exposure to water in concrete and masonry. W-10 is nonshrinking, non-metallic and requires only potable water for mixing. Speccrete® W-10 is used above or below grade, interior or exterior to stop leaks and seepage in concrete and masonry walls and floors. Typical applications for W-10 include manholes, concrete pipe, basements, foundations, dams, cisterns, water reservoirs, elevator pits and swimming pools.
- Stops running water or seepage leaks.
- Sets quickly for emergency repairs.
- Controlled expansion.
- Moderate heat generation.
- Delayed 3 to 5 minute set for extended work time.
- Economical foundation repair option.