Speccrete® Thin Repair is a multi purpose cement based repair mortar for concrete and masonry that requires only the addition of potable water for mixing. Speccrete® Thin Repair contains fine aggregates for feather edging thin areas as well as polymer modification for improved bond strengths and weathering properties. Speccrete® Thin Repair is used primarily on sidewalks, driveways, or related flatwork surfaces for repairing spalls, bugholes, small holes or voids, honey combs, or general leveling requirements. Speccrete® Thin Repair is formulated to a concrete gray color, however, is also available in a “Light” formulation for a more consistent shade match on lighter substrates.
- Feather edgable up to 1 inch layers.
- Excellent trowelability and finishing properties with creamy finish.
- 28 day compressive strengths in excess of 5000 p.s.i.
- Prolonged working and finishing times.
- Available in standard and light color blends.