Speccrete® Speed Repair is a general purpose cement based patching mortar for concrete and masonry that requires only the addition of potable water for mixing. Speccrete® Speed Repair can be shaved to level the repair back to uniform condition and exhibits high compressive and bond strengths, along with good weathering properties. Primary uses include concrete pipe, manholes, curbs without forming, walls, panels, ceilings and highway applications. Speccrete® Speed Repair is formulated to a concrete gray color, however, is also available in a “Light” formulation for a more consistent shade match on lighter substrates.
- Ideal for vertical and overhead repairs.
- Excellent trowelability and carvability.
- 28 day compressive strengths in excess of 5000 p.s.i.
- Can be shaped or molded easily.
- Available in an standard and light color blends version.