Speccrete® Speccorock XT is a pourable, fast setting, high early strength hydraulic cement grouting compound used for anchoring, leveling, and grouting concrete surfaces. Speccrete® Speccorock XT requires only potable water for mixing and achieves initial set within approx. 50 minutes. Typical uses and field applications include setting anchors, dowels, railings, reinforcing rods, and machinery in concrete, as well as for grouting structural columns, bearing plates, or precast columns. Speccrete® Speccorock XT is recommended for interior or exterior applications as a more water resistant anchoring grout than some traditional, quicker setting anchoring products.
- Can be used inside or outside.
- Withstands water erosion.
- Easy to use, mix with water only.
- High early strength gain.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Self leveling, no rodding , chaining or vibrating is necessary.
- Light gray color.
- Stronger than concrete in 3 hours.