Speccrete® Speccorock is a pourable, fast setting, high early strength hydraulic cement grouting compound used for anchoring, leveling, and grouting concrete surfaces. Speccrete® Speccorock requires only potable water for mixing and achieves initial set within 15 minutes. Typical uses and field applications include setting anchors, dowels, railings, reinforcing rods, and machinery in concrete, as well as for grouting structural columns, bearing plates, or precast columns. Speccrete® Speccorock can also be used as a castable cement grout for pouring into molds or forms. Due to its fine composition and quick strength gain, highly detailed, void free castings can be removed from the molds within 1 – 2 hours. Speccrete® Speccorock is recommended primarily for interior applications, however it can be used for exterior applications under roof and that are not exposed to long term water exposure. For uncovered exterior applications, the use of Speccrete® Speccorock XT is recommended.
- Easy to use, mix with water only.
- High early strength gain, stronger then concrete in 1 hour.
- Rapid setting – 15-20 minutes inital.
- Self leveling, no rodding , chaining or vibrating is necessary.
- Light gray color.
- Can be used as a castable cement grout for filling molds.