S.J.S. is a water base, single component, penetrating sealer and sand joint stabilizer designed to enhance the appearance of interlocking concrete, clay, or natural stone pavers. S.J.S. provides protection from stains, moisture penetration and related freeze-thaw damage, as well as bonding the exposed sanded joints all in one easy application. S.JS. contains polymeric bonding agents which prevent joint sand erosion and washout, therefore reducing the potential for any subsequent paver movement and displacement. The sealed joint provides flexibility to the bonded sand matrix to allow for natural weather or thermal related movements. The resulting clear film will not yellow and will prevent unwanted weed, algae or moss growth. S.J.S. has outstanding water resistance and will not blush or re-hydrolyze (turn milky) upon moisture contact.
- New silicone fortified formula provides excellent water and blush resistance
- Reduces erosion of joints from rain washout or routine pavement maintenance
- Diminishes unsightly weed, algae and moss growth
- Provides added pigment color retention and resistance to sun fading over time
- Reduces water absorption and related freeze thaw damage and efflorescence (white salt) formation
- Allows easier sweeping and cleaning
- V.O.C. compliant