Envirocure 309 is a water base, film forming, cure and seal compound that is used to cure freshly placed concrete and seal existing concrete surfaces. Envirocure 309 may be used on plain or colored, exterior or interior concrete and masonry surfaces. Envirocure 309 allows the concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration during the curing process. Envirocure 309 increases resistance to freeze/thaw cycling, deicer salts, and other chemicals, while also improving abrasion resistance. This eliminates potential dusting and allows easier cleaning and maintenance. Envirocure 309 can be used as a cost effective primer for subsequent applied paints to improve their coverage rate and bond.
- V.O.C compliant
- Complies with ASTM C-309 Type I, Class A or B
- Non-yellowing (UV resistant)
- Ideal for cost effective dust-proofing
- Will not darken concrete color
- Provides a negligible degree of gloss (flat to satin)
- Safe to use indoors – virtually no odor