Specco Envirocure 1315 is a water base, film forming, cure and seal compound that is used to cure freshly placed concrete and seal existing concrete surfaces. Envirocure 1315 may be used on plain or colored, exterior or interior concrete and masonry surfaces. Envirocure 1315 allows the concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration during the curing process. Envirocure 1315 increases resistance to freeze/thaw cycling, deicer salts, and other chemicals, while also improving abrasion resistance. This eliminates potential dusting and allows easier cleaning and maintenance. Envirocure 1315 can be used as a cost-effective primer for subsequent applied paints to improve their coverage rate and bond.
- V.O.C compliant
- Complies with ASTM C-309 Type I, Class A or B
- Complies with ASTM C-1315 Type 1, Class A specifications
- Non-yellowing (UV resistant) film
- Ideal for cost effective dust proofing
- Will not darken concrete color
- Provides a semi-gloss sheen
- Safe to use indoors – virtually no odor
REACH OUT FOR MORE INFORMATION
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAILS
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.