B-20 is re-emulsifiable liquid acrylic co-polymer latex used to improve the physical properties, cure and adhesion of cement based coatings, toppings, grouts mortars and overlayments/underlayments. B-20. may be used as a bonding agent for binding fresh concrete or cementitious materials to existing, properly prepared concrete surfaces. B-20 will seal the concrete substrate preventing water loss and resulting shrinkage in the subsequent topping or coating. B-20. will greatly improve bond and flexural strengths of thinly placed underlayments and overlayments which will increase their long term durability. B-20 may be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Increases tensile, flexural, compressive & adhesive (bond) strengths.
- Seals substrate base to promote adhesion of coatings, underlayments or patching materials.
- Improves water repellent properties and resistance to freeze-thaw cycling.
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking.
- Improves curing in warm weather.