A clear, high solids, water-based urethane-acrylic sealer designed for use on interior or exterior concrete floors
URETHANE BASED, HIGH GLOSS, WATER AND ABRASION RESISTANCE
Specco Uresheen 30 is a clear, high solids, water-based urethane-acrylic sealer designed for use on interior or exterior concrete floors, slabs and precast, concrete pavers, decorative (stamped) or both acid/acrylic stained concrete. Uresheen 30 provides a high gloss sheen to the coated surface and will not darken the substrate appearance, unlike solvent-based options. Provides excellent chemical and abrasion resistance when cured due to the harder film obtained. Uresheen 30 exhibits resistance against rehydrolysis (rewetting) and will not turn white on applications exposed to high water contact.
- Excellent high sheen topcoat sealer for applications where solvent based products cannot be used
- Urethane addition provides excellent water resistance
- Improved hardness and abrasion resistance.
- V.O.C. compliant – less the 250 g/L (2.08 lb./gal)
- Use as a primer for Uregard 60 Coating.
COMPOSITION: Urethane-acrylic copolymer emulsion