EVAPORATION RETARDANT CONCENTRATE
EZ Trowel is a moisture evaporation reducer designed to help produce quality concrete flatwork by combating rapid drying conditions caused by high heat, strong winds, low humidity, direct sunlight and the use of accelerators in the mix. EZ Trowel forms a lubricating gelled surface film which reduces plastic shrinkage cracking and wind crusting, and allows the surface to remain plastic for extended finishing time. EZ Trowel can be used effectively on both air entrained and non-air entrained concrete flatwork, and concrete mixes containing silica fume, fly ash, and latex modified concrete, concrete toppings or hardeners, stamped decorative concrete, as well as on stucco or plaster.
- Significantly reduces surface moisture evaporation in adverse weather conditions.
- Virtually eliminates plastic shrinkage cracking, spider cracking, and wind crusting.
- Extends amount of finishing time resulting in improved surface uniformity.
- Highly recommended for decorative concrete as a stamping aid.
- Excellent with color hardener.
- Easier placement of lower slump concrete due to reduced evaporation during the finishing process.
- Easier finishing reduces labor expenses and overall job cost
- Environmentally friendly, contains no solvents, no V.O.C.'s, bio-degradable, easy to use, and cost effective.
PACKAGING: 1 gallon (4 gallon cans / case), 5 gallon and 55 gallon containers