Cement based, moderate setting, polymer modified finishing coating used for filling and covering small voids, cracks, or minor surface imperfections.
POLYMER MODIFIED CEMENT BASED FINISHING COATING
SPECCRETE® Concrete Wipe is a cement-based, moderate setting, polymer modified finishing coating used for filling and covering up small voids, cracks, or minor surface imperfections. Speccrete® Concrete Wipe requires only potable water for mixing and achieves set within 1.5 -2.0 hours. Typical uses include wiping or painting of precast surfaces such as concrete pipe bells or on precast tilt up panels as a surface finish. Speccrete® Concrete Wipe contains very fine aggregates to achieve a smooth finish that has high durability and bond. Speccrete® Concrete Wipe is available in a range of various colors and textures to match the existing concrete shade
- Improves surface appearance of precast.
- Polymer modified for improved bond & durability during sanding or finishing.
- Recycled content qualifies for applicable LEEDS credits.
- Light gray concrete color.
- Can be feather edged without additional bonding agent.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycles & alkali attack.
COMPOSITION: Blend of Portland and fast setting CSA based cements, cementitious pozzolans, polymer modifiers, and fine aggregates.
FREIGHT CLASS: ITEM 42130, SUB 0, LTL 50
AVAILABLE IN: 45 lb. (20.45 kg) bags