Solvent based, low viscosity, copolymer acrylic resin for sealing concrete. Provides a semi-gloss sheen. 350 g/L
ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER – SEMI-GLOSS FINISH SEAL
Supesheen 350 is a clear solvent based, acrylic copolymer designed for sealing, hardening and dust-proofing interior (see cautions) and exterior concrete. Supersheen 350 will form an impervious film that will exhibit high bond adhesion and excellent durability. Supersheen 350 will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. Supersheen 350 will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear.
- Provides a semi-gloss finish seal (medium-high gloss)
- Provides deep color enhancement on decorative concrete surfaces
- Hardens and dust proofs existing concrete from long term weathering exposure
- Improves stain and deicing salt resistance
- Exhibits improved resistance against sun degradation, will not yellow
- Formulated at reduced V.O.C. levels for use in the O.T.C. region states
SPECIFICATIONS/COMPLIANCES: Supersheen 350 contains less than 350 g/L (2.91 lbs. /gal.) volatile organic compounds and meets the Architectural Coatings requirements in accordance with EPA 40 CFR Part 59 Table 1 Subpart D for Concrete Sealers. Supersheen 350 complies with most O.T.C. region states as well as current National AIM reduced (350 g/L) VOC compliance requirements for all states excluding California.
SHIPPING NAMES: UN 1866, Resin Solution, Flammable, 3, PGIII
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65
AVAILABLE IN: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), and 55 gallon (208 L) containers.