Formulations designed to color concrete and masonry structures, while retaining both the texture and the natural characteristics of the surface.
SEMI-TRANSPARENT COMBINATION STAIN & SEALER FOR DECORATIVE CONCRETE & MASONRY SURFACES
Stone Transitions “Natural Series” Stains are water-based, breathable, semi-transparent formulations designed to color concrete and masonry structures, while retaining both the texture and the natural characteristics of the surface.
These stains were developed using newly developed nano-pigments, which allow a higher degree of permeability and color distribution into the substrate, due to their finite molecular size and nonsettling properties. Stone Transitions “Natural Series” Stains pigment-only based formulations exhibit high resistance to fading from sunlight. They contain minimal amounts of volatile petroleum solvents and do not exhibit any objectionable odors, making them safe to use in enclosed areas.
The stains contain a high percentage of resin which make them very resistant to wash out or leaching from the substrate with no topcoat sealer needed for durability.
- Formulated as a combination stain and sealer, therefore no additional top-coat seal is required for long term durability.
- Achieve beautiful, mottled stone-like colors and hues along with a natural looking matte finish.
- Exhibit a high degree of color mottling and penetration.
- Can be used to make quick and easy color corrections over existing stains for routine maintenance.
- Contain no light-sensitive dyes or additives that will fade over time, making them ideal for outdoor applications.
APPLICATIONS: Stone Transitions Natural Series Stains can be used for decorative concrete including vertical (carved or stamped) surfaces, overlays, concrete counter tops, concrete masonry units, stucco, mortar, grout, and most any other Portland based surface. They can be used safely in either indoor or outdoor applications.