CONCRETE EQUIPMENT LUBRICANT COATING
Machine Coat R-10 is formulated with a selected combination of penetrating lubricants for easy application to concrete mixers and related machinery and equipment. Machine Coat R-10 prevents cement build-up and adhesion to the machinery walls, and helps remove build-up with repeated spray applications. Machinery surfaces are left free of any residual contaminant build-up, which allows easier cleaning and stripping properties, extends equipment life, and reduces clean up time between pours.
- V.O.C. compliant in all states.
- Protective film reduces concrete splatter adhesion and build-up.
- Allows easier cleaning and subsequent damage to equipment.
- Reduces clean up time on equipment which increases productivity.
- Will not damage rubber or electrical components.
- Non-flammable formulation.
COMPOSITION: Proprietary blend of petroleum oils and olein distillates.
VOC COMPLIANCE: Machine Coat R-10 contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and meets existing form release agent VOC (VOM) regulations under the EPA’s National AIM (Architectural and Industrial Maintenance) listings for all states including OTC, LADCO, CARB, and SCAQMD guidelines.
SHIPPING NAMES: Compounded lubricating release Non-hazardous No placards required per DOT regulations.
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 55 (NON-HAZARDOUS)
AVAILABLE IN: 5 gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 gallon (208 L) drums, 265 gallon (1000 L) containers.