Waterstopper S-20 is a ready to use, penetrating, colorless, non-yellowing, and breathable concrete and masonry siloxane based water repellent treatment compound. Once applied, Waterstopper S-20 chemically reacts with the substrate and forms long life water repellent groups that cross-link into a polysiloxane compound. Surfaces treated with Waterstopper S-20 are protected against the damaging effects of water intrusion, de-icing chemicals, freeze-thaw exposure, acid rain, airborne impurities and most other atmospheric chemicals without altering the appearance or texture of the treated substrate. Waterstopper S-20 is formulated to protect vertical above grade concrete and masonry surfaces such as precast, shotcrete applications, tilt up and monolithic concrete, concrete block, stone and brick masonry, as well as protecting horizontal concrete wearing surfaces. Waterstopper S-20 is for exterior use only.
- V.O.C. compliant.
- Excellent chloride / salt resistance.
- Exhibits very high water repellency.
- Low evaporation rate allows higher penetration.
- Treated substrate is less absorbent and more resistant to freeze-thaw cycling damage.
- Will not darken concrete leaving a more natural appearance.
- Works inside the concrete matrix leaving no film or resins at surface that can chip, peel, discolor, or wear.