Specco Stampguard 350 is a clear acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, sealing, and hardening compound for decorative “texture stamped” concrete or thin-set stamped overlayments. StampGuard 350 will form an impervious film that is resistant to the alkali present in fresh cement and will retain moisture for freshly placed concrete ensuring proper strength development. StampsGuard 350 will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. StampGuard 350 will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear. StampGuard 350 is also ideal for use on “dry shake” colored concrete, stained or dyed concrete, as well as decorative precast concrete such as a table or countertops.
- Formulated at reduced V.O.C. levels for use in the O.T.C. region states
- Provides a high sheen “wet look” with excellent gloss retention
- Non-yellowing formula designed for maximum resistance against sun degradation
- Highlights and enhances the concrete color tones
- Hardens new concrete by providing proper cure
- Provides “anti-spall” protection against salt attack