Specco StampGuard is a clear acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, curing, sealing, and hardening compound for decorative “texture stamped” concrete or thin-set stamped overlayments. StampGuard will form an impervious film that is resistant to the alkali present in cement and will retain moisture for freshly placed concrete ensuring proper strength development. StampGuard provides a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. StampGuard will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear. StampGuard is also ideal for use on “dry shake” colored concrete, acid-stained concrete, as well as decorative precast concrete such as table or countertops.
- Provides high gloss “wet look” sheen
- Highlights and enhances the concrete color tones
- Hardens new concrete by providing proper cure
- Provides “anti-spall” protection against salt attack
- Non-yellowing formula designed for maximum resistance against sun degradation
- Durable film with excellent gloss retention