Speccopatch RS is a general-purpose cement-based patching mortar for concrete and masonry that requires only the addition of potable water for mixing. Speccopatch RS can be shaved to level the repair back to uniform condition and exhibits high compressive and bond strengths, along with good weathering properties. Typical uses are interior or exterior, above or below grade, on vertical, horizontal, and overhead surfaces without forms. Common applications include repairs on concrete pipe, manholes, curbs, sidewalks, driveways, steps, walls, panels, ceilings, balconies, highway applications, and related flatwork.
- Meets ASTM C928 Type R2 Mortar specifications
- Ideal for vertical and overhead repairs
- Excellent trowel ability and finishing
- 28 day compressive strengths > 7000 p.s.i.
- Light gray color for the uniform match to the substrate.