Single Component Concrete Repair and Anchoring Material.
QUICK SETTING, HIGH STRENGTH, AND WORKS IN COLD WEATHER
SPECCRETE® PHAST PATCH D.O.T. is a one-component concrete repair and anchoring material that may be used in sub-freezing temperatures down to 0F (-17.7C). The quick setting characteristics make it an ideal product for bridge deck and highway overlays, precast spalling repairs, parking deck, and ramp repairs, and a variety of heavy industrial repairs where the fast setting, high early-strength properties are required. Also available in modified formulas for color and set time alteration.
- Meets ASTM C928 Type R3 Mortar Specifications
- Rapid Setting- May Be Used In Cold Freezing Weather
- Exceptional Bond Strength To Concrete And To Itself
- Will Bond To Damp Surfaces
- Requires Only Water For Mixing With No Wet Cure
- No Primer Of Bonders Required