Water-Based Evaporation Reducer.
COST-EFFECTIVE DECORATIVE CONCRETE STAMPING AID
EZ Trowel (RTU) is a moisture evaporation reducer designed to help produce quality concrete flatwork by combating rapid drying conditions caused by high heat, strong winds, low humidity, direct sunlight, and the use of accelerators in the mix. EZ Trowel (RTU) forms a lubricating gelled surface film which reduces plastic shrinkage cracking and wind crusting and allows the surface to remain plastic for extended finishing time. EZ Trowel (RTU) can be used effectively on both air-entrained and non-air entrained concrete flatwork, and concrete mixes containing silica fume, fly ash, and latex modified concrete, concrete toppings or hardeners, stamped decorative concrete, as well as on stucco or plaster.
- Significantly reduces surface moisture evaporation in adverse weather conditions
- Virtually eliminates plastic shrinkage cracking, spider cracking, and wind crusting
- Extends the amount of finishing time resulting in improved surface uniformity
- Highly recommended for decorative concrete as a stamping aid. Excellent with color hardener
- Easier placement of lower slump concrete due to reduced evaporation during the finishing process
- Easier finishing reduces labor expenses and overall job cost
- Environmentally friendly, contains no solvents, no V.O.C.’s, bio-degradable, easy to use, and cost-effective
COMPOSITION: Medium viscosity proprietary hygroscopic type gellant solution. EZ Trowel (RTU) does not contain any calcium chloride or intentionally added chlorides that would initiate or promote corrosion of reinforcement steel or contribute to efflorescence.