Significantly reduces surface moisture evaporation in adverse weather conditions
PRODUCE QUALITY FLATWORK BY COMBATING RAPID DRYING CONDITONS
EZ Trowel Concentrate once diluted to a “Ready To Use” state, is a moisture evaporation reducer designed to help produce quality concrete flatwork by combating rapid drying conditions caused by high heat, strong winds, low humidity, direct sunlight and the use of accelerators in the mix. EZ Trowel Concentrate forms a lubricating gelled surface film which reduces plastic shrinkage cracking and wind crusting and allows the surface to remain plastic for extended finishing time. EZ Trowel Concentrate can be used effectively on both air-entrained and non-air entrained concrete flatwork, and concrete mixes containing silica fume, fly ash, and latex modified concrete, concrete toppings or hardeners, stamped decorative concrete, as well as on stucco or plaster.
- Concentrated formulation reduces shipping and storage costs and is easily diluted with potable water
- Significantly reduces surface moisture evaporation in adverse weather conditions
- Virtually eliminates plastic shrinkage cracking, spider cracking, and wind crusting
- Extends the amount of finishing time resulting in improved surface uniformity
- Highly recommended for decorative concrete as a stamping aid or for use with Dry Shake Color Hardener
- Easier placement of lower slump concrete due to reduced evaporation during the finishing process
- Easier finishing reduces labor expenses and overall job cost
- Environmentally friendly, contains no solvents, no V.O.C.’s, bio-degradable, easy to use, and cost-effective
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: DILUTION/MIXING: Add one part by volume of EZ Trowel Concentrate to a clear, suitable container and dilute with nine parts of potable water by volume. Mix thoroughly using a slow speed motor and paddle mixer. One gallon (3.78L) of EZ Trowel Concentrate mixed with nine gallons (34.10 L) of potable water will make 10 gallons (37.90L) of “Ready To Use” = (RTU) product.
COVERAGE RATE: Approximately 200-300 square feet per gallon.
COMPOSITION: Medium viscosity proprietary hygroscopic type gellant solution. EZ Trowel Concentrate does not contain any calcium chloride or intentionally added chlorides that would initiate or promote corrosion of reinforcement steel or contribute to efflorescence.