CURING & SEALING FOR EXPOSED AGGREGATE CONCRETE
Pebblesheen Brown is a pigmented acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, sealing and dust-proofing compound for interior (see cautions) and exterior concrete. Pebblesheen Brown will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. Pebblesheen Brown will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and wear.
- Provides high gloss and color enhancement
- Ideal for exposed aggregate driveways, walkways, & patios
- Tint allows uniformity with deeper color tones
- Provides “anti-spall” protection against salt attack
- Fortified with UV inhibitors/absorbers for improved resistance against sun degradation
SHIPPING NAMES: Combustible Liquid N.O.S., (Light Aromatic Naphtha, 1, 2, 4-Trimethylbenzene) NA 1993, Packing Group III. Note- Not regulated by D.O.T. in containers < 119 gallons. For combustible liquid exemption refer to CFR 49, 173.150, par. H
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65 - Concrete Cure & Seal Compound
AVAILABLE IN: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), and 55 gallon (208 L) containers.