CURING & SEALING FOR EXPOSED AGGREGATE CONCRETE
Pebblesheen 350 Merrimac Brown is a pigmented acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, curing, sealing, hardening and dustproofing compound for interior (see cautions) and exterior concrete. Pebblesheen 350 Merrimac Brown will form an impervious film that is resistant to the alkali present in fresh cement, and will retain moisture for freshly placed concrete ensuring proper strength development. Pebblesheen 350 Merrimac Brown will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. Pebblesheen 350 Merrimac Brown will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear.
- Contains <350 g/L (2.92 lb/gal) V.O.C. per EPA, AIM, OTC ruling
- Provides high gloss sheen and color enhancement
- Ideal for exposed aggregate driveways, walkways, & patios
- Hardens new concrete by providing proper cure
- Non-yellowing formula resists sun (U.V.) exposure
- Allows easier cleaning of sealed (treated) surfaces
SHIPPING NAMES: UN 1866, Resin Solution, Flammable, 3, PGIII
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65
AVAILABLE IN: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), and 55 gallon (208 L) containers.