CURING & SEALING COMPOUND - SATIN SHEEN
C-15 is a clear acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, curing, sealing, hardening and dust-proofing compound for interior (see cautions) and exterior concrete. C-15 will form an impervious film that is resistant to the alkali present in fresh cement, and will retain moisture for freshly placed concrete ensuring proper strength development. C-15 will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. C-15 will increase the stain resistance of the concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear.
- Formulated at reduced V.O.C. levels for use in the O.T.C. region states.
- Contains an internal flattening agent that provides a matt (low sheen) finish.
- Hardens and dust proofs new concrete by providing proper cure.
- Provides anti-spall protection against salt attack.
- Non-yellowing acrylic composition provides improved resistance against sun (U.V.) degradation.
SPECIFICATIONS/COMPLIANCE'S: Cure & Seal 350 is formulated to comply with: ASTM C-309 Type I, Class A&B, ASTM C-1315 Type I, Class A and ASTM C- 156-71. Cure & Seal 350 contains less than 350 g/L (2.92 lbs. /gal.) volatile organic compounds and meets the Architectural Coatings requirements in accordance with EPA 40 CFR Part 59 Table 1 Subpart D for Concrete Curing and Sealing Compounds. Cure & Seal 350 complies with most O.T.C. region states as well as current National AIM reduced (350 g/L) VOC compliance requirements for all states excluding California.
SHIPPING NAMES: UN 1866, Resin Solution, Flammable, 3, PGIII
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65
AVAILABLE IN: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), and 55 gallon (208 L) containers.