EPOXY INJECTION RESIN
300 Epoxy Gel Paste is a two component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, non-sag, epoxy resin. 300 Epoxy Gel Paste is formulated as a high strength, high modulus, adhesive and mortar binder. 300 Epoxy Gel Paste develops high early strength and is suitable for grouting dowels, bolts and pins, for sealing cracks and securing injection ports prior to pressure grouting, and for vertical and overhead repairs of structural concrete, when high early strength is needed. 300 Epoxy Gel Paste may be mixed with aggregate to yield a high-strength epoxy mortar.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, metal and wood.
- Can be used for vertical and overhead applications.
- Rapid setting.
- High early strength.
- Composition-Part A (Resin): Modified, gelled epoxy resin.
- Composition-Part B (Cure): Modified, gelled amine based cure
TECHNICAL DATA: Formulated to meet ASTM C-881 specifications for Types 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 Classes B, C, D, E, & F, Grade 3.
COVERAGE: Approximately 16 sq.ft/mixed 20 ounce dual cartridge, 25 sq.ft / mixed quart unit, 100 sq. ft /mixed gallon unit, 200 sq.ft./ mixed 2 gallon unit.
- Component A: Modified Bisphenol A Resin/ CAS# 25068-36-6/Not currently regulated by D.O.T.
- Component B: Modified Polyamine Curing Agent/ CAS# N/A (Trade Secret)/ Corrosive Liquid, N.O.S.
SHIPPING CLASS: Item 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65 – Epoxy Resin (Gel Type) Binder.
AVAILABLE IN: 20 ounce dual cartridge, 32 ounce (quart) units, 1 and 2 gallon units