Specco Color Shield is a water-based, penetrating, breathable, silicone & polymer emulsion used as a matte finish surface enhancing protector for porous concrete, masonry, and stone surfaces.
SURFACE ENHANCING PROTECTIVE SEALER FOR CONCRETE & STONE
Specco Color Shield is a water-based, penetrating, breathable, silicone & polymer emulsion used as a matte finish surface enhancing protector for porous concrete, masonry, and stone surfaces. Once applied, Color Shield chemically reacts with the substrate and forms long-life water repellent groups that crosslink into a permanent long-lasting polysiloxane compound that exhibits excellent water, oil, and stain repellency. Surfaces treated with Color Shield exhibit enhanced colors with more vibrant appearance aesthetics. Color Shield protects against the deteriorating effects of water intrusion, de-icing chemicals, and freeze-thaw exposure while improving overall acid and alkali resistance. Color Shield is formulated to protect horizontal wearing surfaces including concrete drives and patios, concrete pavers, natural or cast stone, and related brick masonry decorative landscaping. Color Blast is safe to use for both interior and exterior use applications.
- Enhances the colors of concrete pavers and masonry stonework providing a more vibrant appearance.
- Non-film-forming penetrant dries to a natural matt finish
- Ideal sealer for slip prone areas such as pools or inclines
- Provides excellent water, oil, and stain repellency
- Chemically bonds to substrates increasing service life, allowing easier cleaning & lower maintenance costs
- Low VOC, odorless water-based sealer can be used indoors or outdoors on a variety of surfaces