Two component, chemical resistant epoxy coating formulated to protect interior concrete surfaces.
TWO PART EPOXY CONCRETE COATING
B-40 CR Floor Coat is a two component, chemical resistant epoxy coating formulated to protect interior concrete surfaces. B-40 CR Floor Coat provides excellent wear resistance under traffic conditions and exhibits excellent resistance to a variety of chemicals. B-40 CR Floor Coat is furnished in clear or pigmented formulations. Ideal uses for B-40 CR Floor Coat include garage or basement floors, warehouse floors, chemical plants, auto/truck repair bays, food processing and related manufacturing plants.
- Clear formulation with good U.V. stability and color retention.
- Can be applied as a non-slip floor finish.
- Low viscosity for easy application.
- Hard semi-gloss finish.
- Balanced combination of chemical resistance properties.
- No separate primer required.
- Can be used as a mortar binder to encapsulate loose aggregate patio stones in exterior applications.
SHIPPING NAMES: Component A: Epoxy Resin / CAS# 025085-99-8 / Not currently regulated by D.O.T. Component B: Polyamide Curing Agent / CAS# 2855-13-2 / Isophoronediamine / Not regulated
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65
AVAILABLE IN: 1, 3 and 15 gallon units