Non-re-emulsifiable liquid acrylic copolymer latex used to improve the physical properties of concrete
HIGH SOLIDS LATEX BONDING AGENT ADMIXTURE FOR CONCRETE
Specco B-20 Concentrate is non-re-emulsifiable liquid acrylic copolymer latex used to improve the physical properties, cure and adhesion of cement based coatings, toppings, grouts mortars and overlayments/underlayments. B-20 Concentrate is commonly used to bind freshly poured concrete or cementitious materials to existing, properly prepared concrete surfaces. B-20 Concentrate will seal the concrete substrate preventing water loss and resulting shrinkage in the subsequent topping or coating. B-20. Concentrate will greatly improve bond and flexural strengths of thinly placed underlayments and overlayments which will increase their long term durability. B-20 Concentrate may be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- High Solids Concentrate allows for on-site dilution and subsequent freight savings.
- Increases tensile, flexural, compressive & adhesive (bond) strengths
- Seals substrate base to promote increased adhesion of coatings, underlayments or patching materials
- Improves water repellent properties and resistance to freeze-thaw cycling
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking in the mix
- Improves curing in warm weather/adverse weather conditions
- Significantly reduces chloride ion penetration, thereby increasing corrosion resistance of reinforcement steel