INPERVIUS Hydration Optimizer is engineered to treat the mix water prior to the introduction of any cementitious material. By treating the water beforehand, INPERVIUS hydrates 12-15% more of the cement content, or >75% of the cement that does not hydrate otherwise. INPERVIUS may be used with non-chloride accelerators, and air entrainment admixes. Water reducers are not needed, nor added plasticizer admixtures, as INPERVIUS meets all ASTM C-494 Type A & S, and EN 934-2 standards as a water reducer and plasticizer. By treating the water beforehand, INPERVIUS hydrates up to 13% more of the mix, or > 75 % of the cement that does not hydrate otherwise, INPERVIUS does not require additional performance enhancing admixtures. INPERVIUS provides a more workable, much less permeable, stronger, and more durable concrete without additional changes in mixing, placing, finishing, or curing.
- Increase compressive strength by 10% or more.
- Increase flexural strength by 8% or more.
- Reduce permeability by > 85%.
- Greatly h improved resistance to damage from deicing salts and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Permanent control of vapor emissions.
- Allows for higher water to cement ratios.
- Replaces water reducers and plasticizers.
- Easily pumps at 6" slump without plasticizer
AVAILABLE IN: 5 Gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 gallon (208 L) drums, and 265 gallon tote (1000L)