PHOSPHATE BASED, FAST SETTING PATCHING MORTAR
Speccrete® Phast Patch is a one-component concrete repair and anchoring material that may be used in sub-freezing temperatures down to 0o F(-17.7o C). Speccrete® Phast Patch’s quick setting characteristics make it an ideal product for bridge deck and highway overlays, precast spalling repairs, parking deck and ramp repairs, and a variety of heavy industrial repairs where fast setting, high early-strength properties are required. Speccrete® Phast Patch is available in optional formulas for both color and set time modification.
- May be used in cold freezing weather.
- Rapid setting.
- Excellent bond strength to concrete.
- Requires only water for mixing.
- No primer or wet curing required.
- Available in white or modified custom colors.
COMPOSITION: Magnesium-ammonium phosphates with selected aggregates
FREIGHT CLASS DESCRIPTION: Item 42130, Sub 0, LTL 50
AVAILABLE IN: 50 lb. (22.72 kg) bags or pails